By David Redfern
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2016
First examination: June 2017
Reinforce scholars' geographical knowing all through their direction; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions aid scholars increase their examination strategy and accomplish their best.
Written by means of a instructor with vast analyzing adventure, this guide:
- is helping scholars determine what they should comprehend with a concise precis of the subjects tested at AS and A-level
- Consolidates figuring out via evaluate guidance and knowledge-check questions
- deals possibilities for college students to enhance their examination approach by means of consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops autonomous studying and examine skills
- offers the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
Read Online or Download AQA AS/A Level Geography Student Guide: Component 2: Human Geography PDF
Similar earth sciences books
Glossy isotope geochemistry is a speedily increasing box that has an element to play in a vast variety of earth and planetary sciences - from extra-solar method methods to environmental geoscience. this re-creation of a well-liked textbook is totally up-to-date and areas extra emphasis at the makes use of of radiogenic isotopes in environmental earth technological know-how.
An creation to Forensic Geoscience offers basic education in geoscience as built in the course of the lens of its forensic functions. It features a variety of themes together with geophysical equipment of grave detection, the mineralogy of paintings, identity of microfossils, and comparability of soil hint facts samples.
The Early Earth: Accretion and Differentiation offers a multidisciplinary evaluate of the state-of-the-art in knowing the formation and primordial evolution of the Earth. The primary constitution of the Earth as we all know it this day used to be inherited from the preliminary stipulations four. fifty six billion years in the past by reason of planetesimal accretion, huge affects between planetary gadgets, and planetary-scale differentiation.
This file, produced among 1984 and 1987 in a bilingual variation (English and French), presents a wealth of knowledge on a large choice of cartographic purposes that are being constructed to make potent use of recent facts that's now being accrued through Earth remark satellites. At a time whilst typical source improvement and environmental difficulties must be taken into consideration of their entirety, satellites supply a good technique of comparing, synthesizing and developing geographic details.
- Traditional Food Production and Rural Sustainable Development: A European Challenge (Economic Geography Series)
- Lithosphere Dynamics and Sedimentary Basins: The Arabian Plate and Analogues (Frontiers in Earth Sciences)
- North Pole, South Pole: The Quest to Understand Earth's Magnetism (Awa Science)
- Global Optimization Methods in Geophysical Inversion
- Plate Deformation from Cradle to Grave: Seismic Anisotropy and Deformation at Mid-Ocean Ridges and in the Lowermost Mantle (Springer Theses)
Extra resources for AQA AS/A Level Geography Student Guide: Component 2: Human Geography
- Social Movements in India: Poverty, Power, and Politics by Raka Ray,Mary Fainsod Katzenstein,Amita Baviskar,Anuradha
- Dancing with the River (Yale Agrarian Studies Series) by Kuntala Lahiri-Dutt,Gopa Samanta