By Bruce C. Gates,Helmut Knoezinger,Friederike C. Jentoft
- Provides a entire assessment of all elements of catalytic research
- Contains in-depth, severe, state of the art reports
Read or Download Advances in Catalysis: 53 PDF
Similar industrial & technical chemistry books
Computer-aided approach engineering (CAPE) performs a key layout and operations position within the procedure industries, from the molecular scale via handling complicated production websites. The learn pursuits hide quite a lot of interdisciplinary difficulties on the topic of the present wishes of society and undefined.
Direct Methane to Methanol: Foundations and clients of the method deals a state of the art account of 1 of the main attention-grabbing and most likely advertisement applied sciences for direct conversion of traditional gasoline into worthy chemical compounds. The publication completely explains the advanced and strange chemistry of the method, in addition to attainable functions for direct methane to methanol (DMTM).
This guide is derived from the net reference "Corrosion Handbook", bringing jointly the suitable information regarding corrosion security and prevention for steels, probably the most wide-spread fabrics. It presents finished details, together with tabulated info and references, at the corrosion houses of the next fabrics: Unalloyed steels and forged metal, unalloyed forged iron, high-alloy forged iron, high-silicon forged iron, structural steels with as much as 12% chromium, ferritic chromium steels with greater than 12% chromium, ferritic-austenitic steels with greater than 12% chromium, high-alloy multiphase steels, ferritic/perlitic-martensitic steels, ferritic-austenitic steels/duplex steels, austenitic chromium-nickel steels, austenitic chromium-nickel-molybdenum steels, austenitic chromium-nickel steels with precise alloying additions, distinct iron-based alloys, and zinc.
Crystallization and Precipitation is a suite of papers that discusses the development in crystallization and precipitation know-how. The titles examine the relative nation of evolution of the technological know-how, engineering and perform in crystallization and precipitation. The insurance of the textual content contains chemical reactor method of crystallizer research; uranium refining via uranyl nitrate hexahydrate crystallization; and valorization of liquid effluents by means of crystallization of sodium sulfate.
- Introduction to Food Process Engineering (Food Preservation Technology)
- Engineering Risk Management (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells: Physical Principles of Materials and Operation
- Extraction '84: Symposium on Liquid — Liquid Extraction Science (Institution of Chemical Engineers Symposium Series)
- Chemical Reactivity Theory: A Density Functional View
- Modeling of Processes and Reactors for Upgrading of Heavy Petroleum (Chemical Industries)
Additional resources for Advances in Catalysis: 53
- Guided Imagery: Creative Interventions in Counselling & by Eric Hall,Carol Hall,Pamela Stradling,Diane Young
- Timingstrategien in Innovationspartnerschaften der deutschen by Andreas A. Rauth