By Pietro-Luciano Buono
This textbook bargains a high-level creation to multi-variable differential calculus. Differential kinds are brought incrementally within the narrative, finally resulting in a unified therapy of Green’s, Stokes’ and Gauss’ theorems. moreover, the presentation deals a traditional path to differential geometry.
Calculus of Vector Functions
Tangent areas and 1-forms
Differential Calculus of Mappings
Applications of Differential Calculus
Double and Triple Integrals
Wedge items and external Derivatives
Integration of Forms
Stokes’ Theorem and purposes
Read Online or Download Advanced Calculus: Differential Calculus and Stokes' Theorem (De Gruyter Textbook) PDF
Similar calculus books
This article on complicated calculus discusses such issues as quantity structures, the extraordinary worth challenge, non-stop capabilities, differentiation, integration and endless sequence. The reader will locate the point of interest of cognizance shifted from the educational and employing of computational strategies to cautious reasoning from speculation to end.
No description to be had
Fractional evolution inclusions are an enormous kind of differential inclusions inside of nonlinear mathematical research. they're generalizations of the even more commonly built fractional evolution equations (such as time-fractional diffusion equations) visible in the course of the lens of multivariate research.
This ebook bargains a well timed image of soppy computing methodologies and their purposes to varied difficulties regarding sustainability, together with electrical power intake; fault analysis; vessel gasoline intake; settling on the easiest websites for brand new department stores; maritime port tasks; and ad-hoc vehicular networks.
- From Real to Complex Analysis (Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series)
- Modern Calculus and Analytic Geometry (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Álgebra Linear com Aplicações (Portuguese Edition)
- Calculus: 1,001 Practice Problems For Dummies (+ Free Online Practice)
- Computational and Statistical Methods for Analysing Big Data with Applications
Additional info for Advanced Calculus: Differential Calculus and Stokes' Theorem (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Commencement of Laytime (Maritime and Transport Law Library) by Davies Donald
- Alfred Adler Revisited by Jon Carlson,Michael P. Maniacci