By P.N. Natarajan
Read or Download An Introduction to Ultrametric Summability Theory (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics) PDF
Best calculus books
This article on complex calculus discusses such issues as quantity platforms, the extraordinary price challenge, non-stop services, differentiation, integration and countless sequence. The reader will locate the focal point of cognizance shifted from the training and making use of of computational innovations to cautious reasoning from speculation to end.
No description to be had
Fractional evolution inclusions are a tremendous type of differential inclusions inside nonlinear mathematical research. they're generalizations of the even more commonly constructed fractional evolution equations (such as time-fractional diffusion equations) visible throughout the lens of multivariate research.
This publication bargains a well timed photo of soppy computing methodologies and their purposes to varied difficulties with regards to sustainability, together with electrical power intake; fault analysis; vessel gasoline intake; picking out the simplest websites for brand spanking new shops; maritime port tasks; and ad-hoc vehicular networks.
- Analysis for Applied Mathematics (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Atomistic Simulation of Quantum Transport in Nanoelectronic Devices:(With CD-ROM)
- Lectures on the Automorphism Groups of Kobayashi-Hyperbolic Manifolds (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
- Discovering Curves and Surfaces with Maple®
- Pluripotential Theory: Cetraro, Italy 2011, Editors: Filippo Bracci, John Erik Fornæss (Lecture Notes in Mathematics)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Ultrametric Summability Theory (SpringerBriefs in Mathematics)
- Thera-Band® für Schulter und Nacken: Schnelle Hilfe bei by Simone Tatay
- Environmental Design Perspectives: Viewpoints on the by Wolfgang F. E. Preiser