By Farhan Saeed
A self-teaching reduction that covers overseas laws for fighting collision at sea 1972 (Colregs) or principles of the line, together with navigation lighting and similar events that may be requested in the Maritime and Coastguard organization oral examinations for the deck certificates of competency.
This publication is split into sections. the 1st part comprises easy motives of the foundations of the line, whereas the second one part covers greater than sixty occasions, examination questions and version answers.
Interactive navigation mild id software program is usually to be had on a significant other site to supply additional checking out sooner than exam. All questions are requested randomly, and may aid arrange you for the oral exam.
- Self-teaching advisor to the overseas laws for combating collision at sea 1972 (Colregs) / Maritime Coastguard employer (MCA) principles of the line oral examinations
- Scenarios, questions and version solutions assist you organize for the examination
- Interactive navigation gentle id software program on a significant other web site permits scholars to check themselves sooner than coming into tests. stopover at the web site at www.seamanshiptutor.com.
Read Online or Download A Practical Guide to the Rules of the Road: For OOW, Chief Mate and Master Students PDF
Similar ships books
Captain James Madison Hood was once the true U. S. Consul within the novel Anna and the King of Siam, yet ahead of his arrival in Bangkok, he was once additionally a service provider send captain, builder of clipper ships, legislator in either Massachusetts and Illinois, industrialist, and land speculator. He used to be current on the start of the Republican occasion.
The Supercarriers is a entire old review with huge images, maps, drawings, and operational element, together with all air wing deployments. It covers the entire Forrestal category supercarriers and the follow-on ships, that are primarily of an analogous layout. The publication is seriously illustrated with over 100 illustrations and maps masking the Western Pacific, Vietnam, Mediterranean, center East, Indian Ocean, and Caribbean.
In Tugboats within the Port of Hamburg the harbor tugs and mooring tugs of the Port of Hamburg come to lifestyles in images, descriptions and little tales. Featured are all crafts deployed in or one way or the other associated with Hamburg in 2012. Konrad Algermissen takes you again in time, explains the layout and position of tugboats, and stocks insights concerning the crews and existence on board.
Es geht um Geschichten, nicht um Geschichte. Mit Hilfe von Erfahrungsberichten, den Tagebüchern des vormaligen Kapitänleutnants Jochim Fock, dem Vater des Autors, vielen zeitgenössischen Bildern sowie mannigfaltiger Unterlagen über Schulschiffe unter Segel soll ein Bild der Zeit entstehen, das einen Eindruck von dem Lebensgefühl vermittelt, das die Menschen an Bord ihrer Schiffe in ihrem Wirken an den gestellten Aufgaben erfüllt hat.
- Maritimes Clean Tech Kompendium (German Edition)
- Shipbuilding, Navigation and the Portuguese in Pre-modern India
- Elders and Fyffes: A Photographic History
- Cap San Diego: Heimathafen Hamburg (German Edition)
- Historic Shipwrecks of Penobscot Bay (Disaster)
Extra resources for A Practical Guide to the Rules of the Road: For OOW, Chief Mate and Master Students
- For All These Rights: Business, Labor, and the Shaping of by Jennifer Klein
- Awakening Through Dreams: The Journey Through the Inner by Nigel Hamilton